“A closed mind is like a closed book; just a block of wood” Chinese proverb

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

GOT TIME?

PFFFF! I have so much to do...and I love it! I am working on a new very exciting website, logo's for my new businesses, jewelry for my shop YOXOMO at Etsy.com, writing articles for my 5 blogs and currently reading 6 books!

So hopefully I'll have several new book reviews for you in the coming days and weeks. I am reading: The Places That Scare You by Pema Chödrön, Steering by Starlight by Martha Beck, The Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff, Teaching Meditation to Children by David Fontana and Ingrid Slack, and The Alphabet Versus the Goddess by Leonard Shlain. In case you were wondering: yes I always read several books at the same time, one by one of course! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment